Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Well, Dang It

25 days. I made it 25 days without screwing up. Just had five days to go.

Damn.

At least I was doing something productive with my time instead of remembering to post. My final Flash project for class is just a little closer to completion. That is to say, it went from being a nebulous idea to being a single cartoon head that still needs a right eye. If I get it done in time, many of you will be getting a Flash Christmas card from PrettyGirl this year!

Two posts today. I owe you all 30 posts in November, at least.

3 comments:

Dodi said...

Wow. So far I've only posted once on each of my blogs in November. I've enjoyed reading your posts even as I droop, sniffle and cough my way through November.

Good Job!

Karen said...

My November goals also pretty much slipped- you're the winner!

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah, my honey's the winner!