Eggs cooked sunny side up are available at the customer's request and at their own risk.
Not feeling adventurous, I ordered mine scrambled.
********************
You'll be happy to know that whatever was making PrettyGirl scream bloody murder when she was put on her back last night was no longer an issue when she woke up this morning. Back, tummy, side, held up so she could stand - it's all cool with her once again. So the theory that I didn't write out loud - that she was merely a super-cranky sleepy baby - turned out to be right, I guess.
********************
I love spaghetti, but I rarely have it anymore because M is not really a fan, and I prefer to have things that everybody can enjoy (PG excluded for now, of course.) But every once in a while I see about M and I having our own thing for dinner, and tonight ended up being one of those nights. It was a very exciting time for me, I can assure you.
So I started boiling up the spaghetti and went to the cupboard to get the sauce. I could have sworn we still had spaghetti sauce, but the lack of sauce in any of the cupboards indicated otherwise. So I was looking at having to have plain spaghetti.
To be continued. I only have about a minute to get this posted before it becomes November 11th.
No comments:
Post a Comment