Monday, November 05, 2007

Not To Be Confused With Brontosaurus

PrettyGirl went to the doctor today to check up on this never-ending cold of hers, and she got diagnosed with bronchiolitis. There's the possibility that it might also be pneumonia, but they would have had to do a chest x-ray on her to check into that, and the treatment for bronchiolitis and pneumonia are the same, so they decided it didn't really matter if she also had pneumonia or not, since she'd be treated the same either way.

So she has to take antibiotics yet again. Plus, she has to have saline shot up her nose or something (I was a bit dazed when M was telling me about it - all I remember is "saline" being mentioned in connection with her nose.) My poor baby girl!!!

I guess all things considered, she could be worse. Most of the time, she's been pretty happy (during the day, anyway,) and there's no fever to speak of. But I look forward to her getting better. We all get more sleep that way.

No comments: