I'm in HTML class right now, and I'm discovering how much better websites look in Internet Explorer 7, rather than Firefox.
Might I be having inclinations to start using the same browser that 90% of everyone else uses? Sad to say, I very well may be.
My apologies to everyone hoping this was an update on the exploits of PrettyGirl. I'll have such an update soon.
Incidentally, those of you who read the old website back in the day probably know that being in an HTML class is kinda like being in a Walking 101 class for me. But it's part of the ciricullum, and pretty soon we'll be getting into stuff that I don't already know, like, really really well.
2 comments:
Say it ain't so! I use Firefox and REALLY don't want to go back to IE.
I heard that Windows is about to become Safari friendly - any word on that from your class?
I believe Steve Jobs announced the Windows-compatible Safari yesterday. I didn't hear about it until this morning, though. I downloaded the program, but I haven't gotten the chance to close down all my apps and get it installed (assuming I have to close everything to install it.)
Since this topic appears to be interesting enough to earn comments, I will report back with my findings once I've given Safari a whirl.
And don't worry. I'm sticking with Firefox, even though IE7 makes the text look better. It's almost Mac-like.
Post a Comment