So, I suppose I could give up the ghost, say a fond farewell to my loyal readers, assuming there are still any left, and direct all friends and family to my Facebook profile for updates.
I'm not gonna do that.
To get myself back into posting on this blog, I'm bringing back Post More Often Month (PoMoOftMo.) For the uninitiated, look no further than right here for an explanation of what PoMoOftMo is all about. Since I'd rather not wait until November, the traditional time for special blogging months, I've moved PoMoOftMo up to June. And July. And however long I can keep this up.
Here's the logo I made for the occasion...

So lots of PrettyGirl updates and other topics coming soon! For now, I will leave you all with this PG anecdote...
The other day M was changing PG's diaper and had taken off PG's panties. PG picked up the panties, held them to her ear like a cell phone, and said, "Hello, pan-ees? ...What? ...OK, bye!"
3 comments:
Hey, I just checked your blog for updates today! Thanks for posting on Facebook or I wouldn't have known! ;) Love the new logo, sweetie.
I should PoMoOftMo, too
Facebook is too weird of a mix of friends, relatives, ex-classmates, ex-boyfriends and work colleagues. If I walked into a party and saw that mix of people I'd break out in hives. I wish I could selectively allow or disallow people from seeing updates without completely defriending them.
Cute PG story : )
My verification word: butdalie
On FB you can create lists that group people together. Then can limit what that group sees. I haven't done anything with separate permissions yet, but I am adding people into lists as I make new "Friends".
I haven't posted a link to my blog on FB. I have way too much personal stuff on my blog and none of it is tied directly to my real name. I'd have to edit the crap out of my archives if I ever connect them. But it is hard to decide where to put stuff. I've gotten back to my blog too.
Someone said they feel like they are cheating on FB when they Tweet. I feel that too. Same sort of short posts. I think Tweet is a bit more random thoughts for me.
Post a Comment