Saturday, May 26, 2007

More Pictures! Of PrettyGirl!

Another album has been posted. Two, in fact. The other one has a couple of videos, which hopefully will play out fine on all computers and internet connections. I'll add to that album from time to time, and remove from that album if I ever near the storage limit over at Picasa.

PrettyGirl 2


Ella Movies


PG is starting to get into a routine, but it's not a routine we entirely like. She'll sleep for five hours, and then for 1.5 hours between feedings. M can't believe it, but I tend to be totally oblivious pretty much every time PG wakes up and demands immediate sustenance.

We have a pretty good backup supply of milk now, so tonight, for the first time, I will be doing the night feedings. I will soon be feeling M's pain.

********************
The Star Wars stamp voting is over, and we have a winner:


On an envelope proper postage you will place!

No comments: