I changed the font of the posts to something a little more readable. Hope that's cool with you all.
Also, for those of you who still visit my old website and noticed that the links to the History Pages don't go anywhere, I fixed that a few days ago. If I had to guess, the problem had existed for about a couple of years. Has it really been that long since I got into that big (and unfinished) website overhaul project? Geez. I'm starting web classes in a couple of weeks, so maybe I'll get the motivation (and l33t skillz) to finish up the project and make the site look even better soon.
Speaking of classes, I'd best get back to work. I'm in class right now. Looking at the blog did have something to do with what I'm doing here in class, though, so it's not like I'm totally goofing off. Just goofing off a little.
No comments:
Post a Comment