We had another sonogram today, and a certain somebody was cooperative enough to be positioned in a way that we could see if there's a boy or a girl in there.
I know that there are people that are pretty adamant about waiting until their babies are born to find out, but, being as I'm not one of those people, I have no idea if that desire to be surprised extends to knowing the sex of other people's kids ahead of time. So I'm just letting you all know that the answer will be revealed in the first sentence of the following paragraph. And I'll probably start referring to Baby 2K7 as either "him" or "her" and start using words like "son" or "daughter" after this post. Also, people who do want to find out are welcome to comment on the results in the Comments section. Just wanted to warn anybody who might need that warning. I'm all about being considerate to my readers.
They're not allowed to say with 100% certainty, but both the sonogram tech and doctor said that we're having a baby girl. The tech said it was 90% certain. The doctor said it was 95% certain. But considering the way they both talked about it, I think both numbers meant "100%, but we can't say that."
A sonogram picture and details from our doctor visit will be coming later today or tomorrow! For now, I gotta get back to work. If I can get my projects done today, I can take Tuesday and Wednesday off! Cha-ching!
5 comments:
Congratulations again! How exciting.
How is M feeling? Has she been sick?
She hasn't had morning sickness or anything. Just tired all the time. She does get upset stomach after eating fairly often, but no nausea or anything. She's one of the lucky ones in that respect, it would seem.
It's not that I'm superstitious about revealing the name. It's just that I think there should be some suspense.
Congrats! I'll start collecting teeny pink socks, teeny pink onesies, teeny pink jammies with feet, etc. when I go shopping. I can not WAIT!!
this is trackrickcousinLinda by the way
Congrats! You go, baby girl Bell : )
Post a Comment