Saturday, October 01, 2005

And Here We Are

I woke up this morning feeling something close to terror. It's the same feeling I get when I something important is happening that day, and my participation therein might make or break the success of it (company convention, job interview, now a wedding). I got over it once I was out of bed (which happened about 50 minutes after I woke up), and I had more pressing things to deal with, such as finding my flannel shirt to cover up because it was fa-reakin' cold in my bedroom.

The CDs are done, after numerous burnings and re-burnings as new and better ideas occurred to me. I have my dress shirt in the dryer, trying to get the wrinkles out. Somehow, my iron got sand in it, so ironing quickly proved to be the less desirable option for wrinkle removal. My other clothes are laid out and ready to be put on. I got a nice razor yesterday, so I should have an especially clean and close shave today. Now all I have to do is get ready!

So I'd better wrap this up. Especially since I just realized that I still have to pack some regular clothes for the next couple of days (staying at Margaret's apartment in the city tonight).

This will be my last post as a single guy. I'm outta here.

1 comment:

Dodi said...

Thinking of you guys today. By the time you read this, you'll be married, so congratulations!