I made a post earlier that never made it through the publishing process, due to some wonkiness somewhere in the post's journey along the Information Superhighway.
I won't go through re-typing the whole thing again, since it really wasn't all that interesting. It can basically be boiled down to: We went back to the restaurant we got married in (first time since the wedding), the wait staff all recognized us, I could have had yummy Shrimp Creole (a fan favorite during the wedding), but chose not to, due to time constraints and portion sizes too voluminous for my appetite at the time.
Also we, saw Wallace and Gromit and The Curse of The Wererabbit after dinner. It was a very good movie.
Edit: The missing post finally made blogfall when this post published. I guess I just needed to send something else through to dislodge the blockage. I deleted the earlier post, due to redundancy.
2 comments:
What's with the comment spam? Both you and Karen got hit. Maybe you need to turn on a validation thingy. I know we have the option on Typepad.
I have deleted it.
For now, I'd rather delete the individual spams than risk a legitimate poster getting blocked because they triggered a filter.
Post a Comment