
I still have my teddy bear from when I was a kid, but he's in pretty bad shape. PG is in love with her Pooh and Elmo anyway.
I wish I could credit the illustration to the appropriate party, but I found it on a blog that apparently pulled it from another location that pulled it from somewhere else.
2 comments:
Don't forget, she has my Snoopy!
-mrs. trackrick
My sister has just asked me to put her Peppy into a shadow box. Poor Peppy the koala bear was much patched in sis' childhood. His once-plastic nose has been a felt patch for close to thirty years. Then she took him to college and into her marriage bed. She slept with him every night until her first child started messing with him. Now her third son pulled Peppy off a shelf in her closet and ripped an arm. I feel honored she trusts me to enshrine him safely behind glass.
Post a Comment