She is also rapidly working her way towards a fully functional human brain. She is showing signs of having an imagination now, which is fun to watch. Just last night she got all nosy in the pantry (I need to remember to put a lock on that door) and pulled out an individually wrapped cup of applesauce. Rather than open it up and eat it herself, however, she decided that it was for Baby and proceeded to climb the stairs to her bedroom to find her baby doll and feed it. I knew this because of the following declaration as she was climbing the stairs:
Arsh mwaga Baby gose gwaga Baby. Oush.Despite this unassailable logic, I did have to ultimately veto the idea, since I wasn't looking forward to applesauce getting all over the rug in her room. She tried to appeal the decision, but I held firm and she forgot about the applesauce as soon as we were back downstairs, taking issue instead with my decision to bring her downstairs too. An immediate return to the upstairs as soon as I put her down and the subsequent discovery of a Pooh book in Mommie and Daddy's room put the entire issue to rest in her mind.
So that story pretty much covers PG at the moment. Imaginative, babbling with an increasing use of English, and willful as hell. And, occasionally, easily distracted.
Though her birthday is still 12 days away, I've been considering her to be a 2-year-old for at least the past month.
No comments:
Post a Comment