I forgot to mention something that happened last Saturday (the 21st)... my daughter laughed for the first time! I was singing some silly song and doing some silly dance with the burp rag when PG let out a fairly hearty laugh. It took me a second to realize what she had just done. As it happened, her milestones calendar was right there on the wall next to me, so the moment was duly noted right away.
It would be almost an entire week before we'd get another laugh outta her.
There's a video of her chuckling a few days ago in the video album. We didn't get the camera in time for the good laughing.
********************
The Miracle Blanket remains a miracle. PG is pretty good at getting one of her legs out almost all the way out of it, but that doesn't really keep her from sleeping. We have established, however, that she does need to be sleepy in order to fall asleep in the swaddle. Swaddle does not necessarily equal sleep, no matter how miraculous the blanket.
********************
That's about all I have for now, actually.
No comments:
Post a Comment