We were hoping that they would be able to give us an idea of when they might induce labor (GD babies tend to get induced a little early), based on their sonogram findings, but no such luck there. What they did tell us is that Baby 2K7 is estimated at about 7.5 pounds right now (give or take a pound - sonograms are not the best tools for determining weight), which is in the 87th percentile for a fetus at this stage. What's a bit alarming is that the abdomen is in the 97th percentile. Baby 2K7 hasn't been the most active baby, so that's probably the reason for the gut. Well, that and the GD. On the plus side, the legs are especially long. We may have ourselves a long jumper or high jumper! I can see it now: Olympic endorsements and a secure retirement for me and the missus!
It's possible that there will be another sonogram before Baby 2K7 enters the world, but that one was probably the last. Either way, we'll be seeing Baby 2K7 again soon!
********************
I was checking tonight's TV listings on IGN.com, to see if Smallville is a rerun tonight (it is) when I saw a link referring to Harry Potter covers. Being as I hope to see if the cover design to Deathly Hallows has been released yet every time I go to IGN, I went forth without delay and found that the cover design had indeed been released.I figured that there would be a dominant color in the design, being as Book 5's was mostly blue and Book 6's was mostly green. Wasn't expecting it to be orange, though. I was predicting black or red.
Incidentally, the cover I have showing here might look a little blah, but that's because it doesn't show the back cover, which features Voldemort. You can see the full front-and-back design at the IGN link above.
No comments:
Post a Comment