Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Best Halloween Wishes

Happy Halloween, everybody! Hope you have a good one. If you're celebrating it, of course.

I saw this webcomic today that's based on V's 100% awesome introductory speech to Natalie Portman in V for Vendetta. The link (if you didn't already click on "this webcomic") is http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=214.

M and I will be receiving trick-or-treaters tonight, assuming they bother cruising the neighborhood all the way to our end. It will be the first time I've handed out candy in a good long while. Hope I remember how to do it.

Quick school update: The teacher took me and another student aside last night and told us that we were the only two who really bothered to turn in the assignments from the previous class. We were the only two to do them well, anyway. He offered to give us some more advanced assignments, on top of the usual stuff, to enhance our education. The assignments we get now aren't too bad, so we both said that was cool by us. The moral: Do a good job, and you'll be rewarded with more work! The word "rewarded" is used somewhat loosely.

1 comment:

Karen said...

one-one one help from the teacher is awesome! Take advantage!!! More for your tuition money.