Thursday, November 01, 2012

Ah, November

It's November 1, and you know what that means! It's time for another month of dail-

[We will take a short break while Trackrick picks himself up after being tackled by a onslaught of common sense. In the meantime, please enjoy this photo-bombed picture of the back porch with the furniture battened down for Hurricane Sandy]




Okay, where was I... Ah, yes. It's time to announce that I will not be doing a month of daily posts, even though I probably have enough material to do that. I will, however, try to post all that material in the very near future. I just won't be obsessive about it. I'm sure you understand.

2 comments:

Margaret Bell said...

I love you and that photobomber kid!! Only you would post a post like this.

Karen said...

Too funny! : ) Looking forward to Sporadic Post November
SpoPoMo?