Yesterday were the primary elections in Maryland, and, despite the snow and ice storm going on, we went out and did some voting.I got to come home early from work because of the storm, and thus was able to go to the polls with M and PG when they went. And so, PG's first trip to the polls was a family affair.
Not much to tell about it, actually. I voted for my candidate, M voted for hers. One of us voted for the eventual winner one-handed while holding PG in the other arm. So she may be able to say that she helped vote for the 44th President of The USofA.
After voting, the election judge put the "I Voted" sticker on PG, even though PG did not, in fact, vote. If she had, she probably would have thrown her vote away on Elmo or something. Though I must admit, Elmo's pro-sharing platform does have its appeal.
2 comments:
PG is adorable!
I might vote for Elmo...
Incidentally, PG did indeed help vote for the 44th President that day. Twice, in fact, being as she came along for the general election too, albeit with her daycare lady.
Post a Comment