I hope everyone out there isn't feeling neglected. I have plenty of stories to post, but no time to post them. I'm moving tomorrow, and I've been packing. And also doing my day job. But don't worry, I should find the time to post at least a few more times this month, a month that is normally designated as the month I post every single day.
Believe you me, there is plenty to write about. The car crash that happened outside our house. Halloween (assuming I can make it interesting.) And the two events in my life that could easily be called Turning Points (both of them are good Turning Points - should be, anyway.)
I was also thinking about making every headline from here on out a song quote. I failed to come up with something like that for this post, but then, I'm in a bit of a rush right now.
Stay Tuned!!!
1 comment:
good luck with the move!
Post a Comment