Most of you have probably already gotten the e-mail, but for those of you for whom we didn't have an e-mail address (or an up-to-date one), here's the news.
My daughter, Marcella (Ella) Simone, was born at 7:31 PM on April 13 (it's Thomas Jefferson's birthday too!). She weighed in at 7 pounds, 6.7 ounces, and measured in at 21.5 inches long. If they measured head to toe, a good couple of inches were on the feet alone. But I assume that was a head to heel measurement. Anyway, my daughter has long feet and could end up being an Olympic swimmer. Nope, not letting go of those dreams of endorsement-fueled retirement!
A much longer post is coming as soon as I can get a very long post done. A lot of it is technically already written (albeit handwritten), so that probably won't be as long as one might think. I'm gonna tell you all about the big day!
No comments:
Post a Comment